Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Fifth Week

There was a bit of concern about my flash abilities. I had only ever used flash in replacement of paper and not really expanded to its other tools. I mentioned this to Artie after having my first scene reviewed. This review expressed praise for my hard work, but I could be making it easier on myself if I learn a few new tricks. Artie had scheduled with me a tutorial session via Skype screenshare.


This tutorial went fairly smoothly. I had a notebook out and was taking notes as I watched my screen show his screen for me and the workflow of symbols, motion tweens and motion paths. Studio’s do allow learning on the job, but I’m not used to this level of caring about my learning curve. This is a huge plus to me, as someone that doesn’t have much time to find resources to learn flash in whatever free time I may have.

Other than that, this week's conference call:
http://studio.artie.com/interns/conf_2012-05-04_at_501pm.mp3

Also got another section of the animation done!


That's all for now!
-Tracy

No comments: